Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Readings



It’s May, and I’m reading twice this month.

Saturday the 7th in New York, the annual May Fair at the Ding Dong Lounge goes down. I think this will be my third time participating in this great afternoon of readings and indie presses. Veronica Liu of Fractious Press fame is one of the primary instigators and I am always happy to support her myriad projects. I’ve been working on a novel and am planning on brining something out of the woodshed.

On May 21, at Robin’s Bookstore in Philadelphia, I’ll be reading my contribution to The Forgotten Borough: Writers Come to Terms With Queens. I’ve read all over the country, but this will be my first time reading in my hometown, and hopefully not my last.

That is all . . .

3 comments:

matilda said...

Hi Buzz, I'm looking for a comment about toast artists for an article. Have you got an email address I can send more information to? Thanks, Matilda

Buzz said...

Hi Matilda,

Happy to speak with you:

buzz@markbattypublisher.com

Buzz

Anonymous said...

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/06/29/1309680/holy-kudzu-vine-in-nc-town-said.html

Kudzu vine Jesus